Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Teaser Chapter 9: The Taste of Blood

Hey guys. I have a little teaser. It's not edited so it probably makes no sense, anyway, here you go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He nodded and swallowed hard. He was getting more nervous and I knew he was about to ask me something he wanted to know but knew it would frighten him. “Bella?”

“Yes.”

“How many people have you killed in your life?” He swallowed again and began to fidget. “Can you remember?”

“I never forget. I remember every single life I’ve ever taken.” I looked at him ominously. “Are you sure you want to know? It may change the way you feel about me.”

“I don’t think anything could change the way I feel about you.” He blushed again and his head bowed down. I had never seen him like this before. And how did he feel about me exactly?

I nodded. “I’ve killed 360, 245 people. It’s not really a lot if you think of how long I’ve been alive.” I smiled.

“How old are you?”

“Including my human years? 250 years.”

“That makes you one hell of a cougar.” He smiled.

I felt a smile pulling at the corner of my mouth and I let out a quiet laugh. “Yeah I guess it does.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so there that is. Sorry it took so long. Hoped you liked it.

Julia
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment