Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chapter 6 TTOB teaser.

This is just a taste and it is unedited. I don't plan on posting it till late Thursday night. So please bare with me if there is a word missing. I hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She leaned away from me and shrugged. “Suit yourself. Rosie!” She said reaching out for Rosalie’s hand. “I need to piss.”

“Charming,” Rosalie murmured and took Sophie’s hand and like girls do, in pairs, they went to the bathroom.

I watched them disappear and then I did a scan of the room. No one I knew was here and I desperately wanted a drink. I slowly let my gaze drift back over to the space Rosalie once occupied and it wasn’t empty.

The enormous man from the night before was sitting in her place and I felt my heart start to race.

He was wearing blue jeans, a white dress shirt and some loafers. His brown hair was slicked back and he had aviators on. “Hello.” He said to me grinning. His voice mesmerizing and I forgot that I should have felt scared.

“Hi.” I whispered knowing that my eyes were wide and I was breathing deeply.

“What’s your name?” He asked running his massive hands together, he had a slight German accent.

Why was I freaking out?

“Edward Masen.” I stuck out my hand to shake his.

I had no idea if he was actually a vampire.

His large hand came out and wrapped around mine. His hand was freezing.

Vampire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there it is. I hope you are excited.

And this is my lame blog. Join it or like it what ever you do to a blog to follow it cause I think this is what I am going to do from now on. And I will update what is happen in my real life. Get to know the author a little. Fun.

Okay I am done now.

Julia
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! now i can keep up with u even more... i like this... n now Emmett finally came to Edward? WOW!!! n why was he with Rose? hhhmmmm... n what will happen at the party? will Bella be obsessed? very VERY curious!

    ReplyDelete