Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I have an exam today.

I have a PoliSci exam today and then I only have no exam left. YAY!!!!

I just posted a new chapter of The Taste Of Blood. Go read it if you haven't yet.

I need to finishes the new chapter of NDY but I am just lacking inspiration. Arg.

I have started writing a Harry Potter fan fic cause I'm a fucking idiot. Like I have time for this shit.

I watched the 6th Harry Potter last night. It's so good. Go check it out. 9/10
I also watch Night at the Museum 2 which wasn't that great. The best part was Ricky Gervais and he was in it for like 7 minutes. Amy Adams was pretty great too. 5/10
Julie and Julia was pretty awesome. Meryl Streep is a goddess obviously. 7/10

So I have to go study a little bit. The exam shouldn't be too hard.

I felt like blogging a bit.

Julia
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment